This is a list of indicators that your knife needs to be sharpened:
- During cutting, the knife stops or slows down.
- The material you are cutting is cut unevenly, i.e not cut to the same length.
- Cut marks or nicks appear on the cut face of the paper, cardboard or other material.
- The cut does not appear straight when viewed from above.
- Damage to the cutting edge of the knife also causes irregularities in the material you are cutting.
- The blade makes a rough or scratching noise as it cuts the material.
For additional information regarding sharpening your knives, please contact our service department at +386 2 87 07 824 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.